Project Administrator - Logistics
A great opportunity to work as an Administrator for a fantastic company, working within a dynamic team and combining elements of administrative support with retail account management.
Summary of Role:
You will be assigned responsibility for ensuring the efficient management of various retail administrative requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Customer Administration. You will be assigned responsibility for certain key accounts and will be responsible for managing the following key activities and ensuring they meet minimum performance standards:
1. Processing customer orders and other related activities
2. Data Entry
3. Dealing with stock queries & delivery charges
4. Assist and support with administrative requirements
5. Any other aspects relating to the administration of the customer account Stock Administration
- Solid IT Skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Highly numerate and ability to work accurately and quickly
- Experience of working in an international logistics environment - Essential
- Works effectively - tackling immediate demands decisively, whilst retaining a broad awareness of emerging requirements. Demonstrates a good sense of priorities, structures workload effectively and delivers consistently good results
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers at all levels within the business.
- Flexible & adaptable to the changing requirements of the business.
- Willingness to work as part of a flexible team providing support or cover for colleagues during periods of absence or busy periods.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under time pressures.
A truly fantastic opportunity for admin support but to also manage retail accounts which will give you account management experience. This role would suit someone with office experience and retail experience.