2 days left
- Full Time
Project Administrator - Logistics
A great opportunity to work as an Administrator for a fantastic company, working within a dynamic team and combining elements of administrative support with retail account management.
Summary of Role:
You will be assigned responsibility for ensuring the efficient management of various retail administrative requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Customer Administration. You will be assigned responsibility for certain key accounts and will be responsible for managing the following key activities and ensuring they meet minimum performance standards:
1. Processing customer orders and other related activities
2. Data Entry
3. Dealing with stock queries & delivery charges
4. Assist and support with administrative requirements
5. Any other aspects relating to the administration of the customer account Stock Administration
- Solid IT Skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Highly numerate and ability to work accurately and quickly
- Experience of working in an international logistics environment - Essential
- Works effectively - tackling immediate demands decisively, whilst retaining a broad awareness of emerging requirements. Demonstrates a good sense of priorities, structures workload effectively and delivers consistently good results
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers at all levels within the business.
- Flexible & adaptable to the changing requirements of the business.
- Willingness to work as part of a flexible team providing support or cover for colleagues during periods of absence or busy periods.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under time pressures.
A truly fantastic opportunity for admin support but to also manage retail accounts which will give you account management experience. This role would suit someone with office experience and retail experience.
Apply for Logistics Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly