Estimator/Buyer – Retail Fixture Procurement Ltd (RFP)
Who we are:
RFP manage and procure the supply of store fixtures and visual merchandising for retailers and its associated suppliers. We pride ourselves on not only our ability to create & design from initial concepts, but to source, procure and manufacture products from our worldwide supply base.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement your remit will be to drive best value in terms of cost, quality and service from suppliers for each project or category to ensure the satisfactory completion of projects on time, within budget and to the client’s quality standards. An individual who is looking to develop as an Estimator/Buyer within a retail store fixture and VM environment with excellent purchasing/supply chain skills would suit this role.
- Manage workload effectively, appropriately prioritising tasks and communicating effectively to internal and external stake holders.
- Manage new and repeat projects including generating and issue of RFQ and Tender documentation to suppliers. You will manage each Tender from start to completion, including sourcing and vetting suppliers for the Tender List, analysing costs, generating cost saving reports, risks and recommendations to the Head of Procurement for review.
- Managing bulk stock with suppliers effectively and in-line with client store programs.
- Remain point of contact for project purchasing including delegated tasks.
- Visit suppliers in the UK and Overseas as and when required and agreed.
- Work with and provide support to the Procurement Manager on a daily basis.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of estimating/buying within a similar industry, with a good understanding of relevant manufacturing processes.
- Educated to CIPS/Degree level would be advantageous.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to perform under pressure within a fast paced environment.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Ability to interpret Technical drawings and work with suppliers to achieve the required specification.
- The ability to take full control and drive results and complete projects/tasks on time is an important factor to this role.
- Proficient communicator with very good interpersonal skills.
Apply for Estimator/Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Buyer Retail £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time jobs in Berkshire
- Category Manager Retail £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time jobs in Berkshire
- Procurement Retail £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time jobs in Berkshire
- Purchasing Retail £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time jobs in Berkshire
- Supply Chain Retail £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time jobs in Berkshire