Junior Category Manager
An award winning and ever growing procurement team is looking to hire a talented and ambitious indirects procurement professional, ideally with experience in marketing procurement. Throughout the world they have a glowing reputation across their industry, known for being very innovative and fast paced. For the right candidate this is a superb opportunity to develop into a category manager for one of the industry's most successful organisations.
Junior Category Manager: The role
- Support the procurement team through knowledge of your category, supporting the team through great market knowledge and helping to implement both sourcing strategies and cost structures.
- Aid the reaching of strategic targets through the building of strong relationships with both suppliers and stakeholders
- Work directly with senior stakeholders to help identify solutions and support sales bids
- Drive change buy identifying outages and devising great alternatives
- Take great pride in your work and evaluate all suppliers in order to evaluate their cost effectiveness
- Some experience across indirect categories, ideally marketing procurement
- Degree/CIPS qualified is desired but not essential
- A track record of successful stakeholder and supplier management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of successful negotiation
- Very numerate and logical
This is a huge opportunity for an experienced procurement professional with a fantastically renowned organisation that gives the right candidate the opportunity to grow.
If you want to professionally challenge yourself and prove yourself at the very highest level on a world stage then send your CV to jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click "Apply" now.
To keep up to date with all procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for Junior Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly