Interim Category Specialist (FM) - London
Category Specialist (FM) in London - £160/day - 6 Month contract.
We are currently recruiting for a Soft FM Category Specialist for an international health care group who are looking for someone with your skill set to work closely with the category lead and focus on the sourcing, value delivery and risk management within the Soft FM category.
- Be responsible for c.£35m worth of spend
- Develop and maintain a plan for this area of spend with a strong savings pipeline
- Lead contract negotiations directly with suppliers
- Engage with internal customers to understand requirements
- Maximise total cost of ownership savings
- Manage existing supplier relationships
- FM (Soft Services) buying experience and expertise
- Experience of delivering savings through sourcing and category procurement activities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Contract and Supplier management expertise
- Proficient at drafting contracts and a familiarity with contract law
- Graduate Degree & CIPS qualified
My client is looking to hire someone as soon as possible so, if this sounds like a good opportunity for you, please call Sam Solt on 01483 213 304.
Apply for Interim Category Specialist (FM) - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly