This organisation has grown exponentially in recent years and has grown a client list of extremely large and successful blue-chip organisations. They specialise in procurement and supply chain with a real focus on indirect categories such as Marketing, HR, IT, FM and have become true market leaders in these fields. The opportunity to join this organisation comes due to the extended period of growth and yet despite this the culture of the organisation remains very close knit, social and fun. For a procurement professional who wants to get into consulting this is an opportunity that offers great training and support as well as the chance to work with some of the world's leading organisations.
The consultant role will involve:
- Understanding the main desires of the client and assisting them fully in developing appropriate opportunities
- Gain complete client satisfaction through the delivery of projects that are both on time and within budget
- Help to develop procurement functions across the organisations through the identification of outages and implementation of best practice approaches by looking at a number of areas such as: Marketing, HR, Professional Services, IT, FM
- Gain influence over key stakeholders through the building of meaningful relationships
Skills and Experience:
- Procurement experience within a blue chip organisation quickly developing throughout their graduate scheme.
- Experience working in client facing roles is desirable
- Have an analytical mind - have the ability to problem solve quickly and effectively
- Degree/CIPS educated
- Experience of identifying problems and coming up with viable solutions
If you want to professionally challenge yourself then send your CV to jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click "Apply" now.
To keep up to date with all procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure