After a great first half of the year with record revenue figures this global consultancy are seeking a business analyst to assist one of their FTSE250 clients PMO functions. You will gain great exposure across various industries with this role including: FMCG, Retail, Technology, Pharmaceutical and Government.
With a great social and modern work culture having recently been awarded an employee engagement award this firm values a work life balance. With a fast growing consultancy work force you will have limitless potential to progress in the future. This role is suitable for those seeking a challenge within the consultancy space.
Key responsibilities of the role:-
- Involvement in the development of a Qlikview reporting solution working alongside senior stakeholders and developers within the business.
- Responsible for the design and creation of a PMO strategy developing as-is and to-be models ensuring PMO process efficiency is improved.
- Producing business analysis deliverables such as business analysis plans, process maps, eliciting requirements, use cases and reports on outcomes and recommendations.
- Supporting the PMO and procurement department ensuring the development of ERP and CRM systems runs smoothly and matches stakeholder requirements.
- Collaborates with programme managers and project managers to achieve project objectives to scope, time cost and quality.
Required skills and experience:-
- Prior experience as a PMO or Business analyst within a global organisation
- Bachelors degree desirable
- Prior involvement demonstrating experience in working on business improvement initiatives.
- Articulate with a strong analytical mindset
- Strong stakeholder management skills having the ability to influence
- Good business process modelling skills prior BPMN knowledge
- Proven track record communicating to various stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity for those willing to challenge themselves as a business analyst working within large scale projects with their FTSE250 clients.
If you're interested in this opportunity please email us on jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk