Procurement and Supply Chain Manager
This prestigious global MNC are looking to expand their Procurement function with the addition of an ambitious, driven Procurement and Supply Chain professional. The successful candidate will be expected to transform the operational and leadership aspects of the Procurement function in order to guarantee best Supply Chain approaches. Not only this they must influence, develop and implement Procurement strategy in both indirect and direct Procurement categories to win proposals and bring the Procurement function in line with business goals. In this position you will be responsible for the entire Procurement and Supply Chain function - ensuring it meets operational and business goals. This is a collaborative Procurement and Supply Chain function - meaning you will regularly work with the Procurement Manager, and management within the Business systems as well as other stakeholders.
The Procurement role will involve:
- Managing across the entire Procurement function including: day to day activities, resources, supplier relations, supply chain solutions
- As a representative of the leadership team you will lay focus to both the operational and functional sides of the business to improve overall performance within the Procurement and Supply Chain area
- Training and managing a team of Procurement professionals that can effectively and successfully manage commercial supply contracts and maximise efficiency
- Ensuring stakeholders engage with the Procurement function, approving strategy and processes through employing a structured Procurement approach
- Make certain the relevant contracts are being renegotiated in line with business goals
- Engage appropriate SME's - providing the essential technical requirements of Procurement strategy
- Excellent ability to think strategically with commercial awareness- allowing the development of quality business strategy
- Strong experience of SRM processes and proposals - able to manage supplier performance
- A proven ability to plan and manage commercial contracts and global supply chains
- Outstanding and adaptable negotiator
This is an unrivalled opportunity for a Procurement professional to step into a world-renowned engineering firm in a managerial role. To have the opportunity to take your Procurement and Supply Chain career to the next level and become a vital part of a new team; making a difference to one of the world's most prominent companies - please send your CV to Daniel Barnes at email@example.com.