Senior Category Lead - Aviation
Senior Category Lead - Aviation - Global Aerospace & Defence Organisation - Bristol - Excellent Package
A unique opportunity has arisen for a senior procurement professional with expertise in the Aviation industry to drive and develop procurement strategy on a global scale. As part of an ambitious growth agenda, this organisation is spear-heading ground-breaking procurement strategy to ensure a best-in-class modern approach across the supply chain.
The Senior Category Lead - Aviation will:
- Work closely with the category team to implement framework agreements and sourcing strategy
- Design and implement an effective communication strategy to raise awareness, compliance, and motivation to deliver a procurement step-change
- Act as a functional lead across bids, working closely with the central team to assist in devising strategy for proposals and dialogue with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Be accountable for procurement process, supplier engagements and supply chain solutions to deliver cost effective solutions and drive continuous improvement agenda
- Represent the function at board level, ensuring systems and implemented in accordance to group policy and offering visibility of the functions operating performance
- Demonstration of consistent career progression
- Experienced implementing strategic sourcing strategy in an engineering/manufacturing environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to effectively represent the aviation function to both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrable capability as an influencer within procurement environments, coupled with the flair to leverage commercial opportunities and build lasting relationships.
- Knowledge of Aviation sector contract requirements ideal
- Ability to adapt in a matrix environment
- MCIPs qualified or working towards
If you're ambitious about procurement journey to a senior leadership post within a global environment, this opportunity is ideal. Join an organisation that promotes both best-in-class procurement, as well as a healthy working culture that fosters success.
To apply please send across an up to date copy of your cv to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly