Principal Consultant - IT | Procurement Consultancy | London
A major FTSE 250 organisation in the world of Procurement Consultancy is seeking a proven Principal Consultant to deliver complex IT projects to their exciting portfolio of both private and public sector clients.
You will be passionate about transforming procurement, driving efficiencies and realising substantial savings from third party spend. You will have a track-record of spotting commercial opportunities and delivering consistent positive results.
- Create effective working relationships with stakeholders and senior client sponsors to deliver allocated projects, anticipating and responding to client requirements, managing conflicts and issues.
- Responsible for simultaneously managing large or complex projects (inclusive of across more than one engagement) and leads on client management activities and the coordination of project teams.
- Undertake complex Opportunity Assessment Reviews and develop valid opportunities and propositions across all areas of spend.
- Lead the identification and delivery of innovative and strategic savings initiatives across areas of project responsibility. Manage client focussed benefits realisation processes and overarching governance that deliver our client commitments and business targets.
- Strong project management skills, capable of managing large or complex programmes that encompass change and transformation.
- Bring innovative and fresh thinking in procurement delivery and specialist areas of expertise to ensure high degree of client satisfaction.
- Wide breadth of Procurement expertise including Category management & strategy development, strategic sourcing & savings delivery, working with public contract regulations and opportunity analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal and engagement skills with ability to support and positively challenge clients and deliver negotiations.
This is a great opportunity to join a world-leading organisation. Please apply with an up to date CV today or call Liam on 01962 869838 for more information.