Management Consultant - Supply Chain Transformation
Big 4 Consultancy, Management Consultant - Supply Chain Transformation
Company: Big 4 Management Consultancy
Position: Management Consultant - Supply Chain Transformation
Salary: £70 - £80k basic + bonus + benefits
Due to recent success and additional client growth, we are searching for an adept and experienced management consultant with experience of procurement and supply chain management. You will be working on diverse and exciting supply chain projects across the Oil, Gas, Utilities and Energy sectors - tasked with improving areas of operations and strategic sourcing. You will have experience and an interest in procurement strategy for the roll out of digital procurement solutions to ensure your clients can take advantage of new and innovative technologies within this space.
Having come from a Management Consultancy background you will understand the nature of a client facing role, you will be interacting with C & D level executives with a variety of top 10 industry clients. You will be strategizing and empowering business with the technology to make significant efficiency gains across their supply chains and procurement processes. You will have access to ongoing training and reviews of your performance and the chance to lead junior consultants, shaping the future of procurement practice.
- Work with clients to design and implement supply chain strategies to link sourcing strategies, supplier selection and ongoing analysis to improve operational efficiency
- Work across multiple procurement transformation projects - performing deep market analysis and opportunity assessment before implementing new processes
- Implement latest and strategize for next generation technological change in Procurement and Supply Chain with clients
- Bring your insight of Procurement practice to the table and exchange and promote best practice ideals with Managers & Senior Managers
- Seek and develop upon new opportunities for business development with clients
- Budget and forecast for basic project financials
- First and foremost - in depth procurement/supply chain knowledge with experience in end to end procurement, designing procurement strategies and usage of supply chain technologies
- Prior experience working on procurement transformation projects - both designing solutions and implementing project plans
- Experienced in Management Consulting/Project Management environment with prior Procurement experience across the following industries
- Oil and gas
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the gravitas and articulate communication style to influence senior stakeholder and clients
- Degree educated
You will be working for a leading global professional services consultancy and will have opportunities for rapid career progression, with continuous training and frequent performance reviews. Access to Life, Health and Travel insurance along with a considerable bonus and discounted shares. This Consultancy also offers an excellent maternity and childcare program for parents and flexible working arrangements for its employees.
If you are ready for a great opportunity and are ready to advance your career with a big 4 consultancy then please apply by sending your CV to Louis on JobsLP@bramwithconsulting.com
Apply for Management Consultant - Supply Chain Transformation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly