Director - Compulsory Purchase, Regeneration and Infrastructure
In the world of development there are multiple and agile skills that you possess to create a successful development proposal and that will include the ability to influence landowners in land assembly and compulsory purchase.
The majority of this work is mainly mixed use regeneration projects across the nation as well as infrastructure and huge estate renewals to bring them up to date.
You will be able to provide clear and transparent advice to explain why they are subject to certain rules and to empathise and soften the resulting transaction that will inevitably follow. However you will be rewarded well as difficult situations get resolved!
WHATS ON OFFER
- Salary of up to £80,000 dependent on experience
- Excellent bonus scheme in place within the projects.
- Collaborative mindset within the overall team as you will need to brainstorm with your colleagues to make progress
- The feel of a well polished corporate entity but with a boutique and independent nature.
- Excellent infrastructure in place for you to hit the ground running
- As the head of the department you will lead on projects and recruit the services of your highly experienced colleagues to complete on the projects you have been instructed on
- Project will include site assembly and compulsory purchase projects
- Leading on bids and tenders for the several infrastructure and regeneration projects in the area
- Collaborating with the development, planning and other associated teams within the company with regard to the aforementioned projects.
- Confident and strong stakeholder management between all parties.
- MRICS qualified
- Able to present a case, negotiate and be agile in their methodology and strategy
- Numerical and analytical with regards to helping with feasibility studies and land assembly.
- General knowledge in planning, legal and land disciplines of surveying would be highly useful
- Strong experience in CPO is necessary
With the amount of infrastructure that is currently in place and being planned at the moment means that you will be not in shortage of work and therefore your bonuses will be reflected in that.
You have a great chance to impress and become a part of the company and earn Equity. Make the decisions with your peers and help grow the business in a collegiate manner!
Get in touch with me now to find out more.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.