A global leading consultancy with a wide range of FTSE250 clients is seeking a PMO analyst to successfully manage assigned business analysis activities responsible for the overall strategy and design of PMO processes. Unlike several other analyst positions you will be quite client facing and enjoy a great diversity of work collaborating with senior stakeholders within the business.
This consultancy have recently been awarded an employee engagement award and provide their employees with a career development plan ensuring they can progress. They have recently been working along with several FTSE 250 clients in various industries such as Government, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, IT, Technology sectors. With an innovative forward thinking PMO team you will fit right and in gain the responsibility you've always deserved.
The responsibilities of the PMO analyst include:-
- Involvement in the development of a QlikView reporting solution collaborating with senior stakeholders.
- Responsible for the creation of a PMO strategy developing as-is and to-be models ensuring PMO process efficiency is improved.
- Producing business analysis deliverables such as business analysis plans, process maps, eliciting requirements, use cases and reports on outcomes and recommendations.
- Adopting the clients project delivery framework ensuring that good business analysis practices are maintained throughout the organisation.
- Collaborates with programme managers and project managers to achieve project objectives to scope, time, cost and quality.
Required skills and experience:-
- Prior experience as a PMO or Business analyst within a blue chip firm
- University Degree desirable
- Demonstrate experience in working on cross functional business improvement initiatives
- Strong analytical mindset
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Strong documentation and process modelling skills
- Proven track record to communicate to a variety of stakeholders
This is a great opportunity for those willing to challenge themselves as a PMO analyst working within large scale projects with FTSE250 clients.
If you're interested in this opportunity please email your cv to email@example.com