Food Category Buyer
Food Category Buyer - FTSE100 Restaurant business - London - £40-45k + package
This multinational FTSE100 organisation, that has a clear brand within the catering and restaurant sectors is looking to bring onboard an ambitious and clearly passionate category buyer to play an integral role within their food & beverage categories.
As this is a rapidly expanding area of this organisations procurement function, you will not only have the opportunity to work across a number of exciting projects across Europe, but you will also receive one-to-one mentorship from category leads, to progress you rapidly through management structure.
Food & Beverage Procurement Buyer role outline: -
- Creating and implementing global sourcing strategies across food categories
- Liaising with senior stakeholders across various different business units to support the firm's global presence
- Acting in line with the company's collaborative culture to promote a thriving work environment
- Striving for rapid progression into category management through the utilisation of training and mentorship programs
Procurement Lead Requirements:
- Experience of working in a food or beverage related category procurement role, having shown progression throughout your career
- A clear passion for this industry, with the willingness to develop a career in this organisation
- An entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to create innovative ideas to help secure the firm's position in the market
- An ambitious personality striving to progress into director-level positions within 12-18 months
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading organisation going through significant growth, ideal for someone with a passion for the food industry looking to take a step forward in their career.
If you are interested in applying or finding out more, please send an application through this domain or directly by sending a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, direct, food, beverage, hospitality, catering, EMEA, buyer, category manager, stakeholder management, degree, cips, London, flexible working