Interim Contracts Manager - £350-400pd
Interim Contracts Manager, 6 months - Central London - leading infrastructure/transportation brand - £350-£400 per day - October 2018 start date
A FTSE 250 company are looking to bring on a Contract Manager, responsible for managing an innovative new framework for engineering consultancies as the business continues to grow. The ideal candidate will have strong experience across infrastructure or facilities procurement and an empathy for the transport sector, though this is not essential.
The role will involve:
- The maintenance of the contracts framework and tracking of suppliers against key performance indicators
- Drive value and achieve savings through strong negotiation capability and devising framework performance improvements
- Working directly with department heads across Procurement and Engineering/Operations to drive change and transformation through the business
- Working in cross functional teams to implement and deliver on sourcing strategies
The following skills are required:
- Strong experience in contracts management and an understanding of procurement principles and finance.
- The ability to work in cross functional teams and implement saving strategies
- Articulate with the ability to work alongside senior clients
- The ability to manage and influence senior stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity for the ideal candidate to join a growing company and work in a professional, dynamic working environment. This role will suit a strong procurement professional looking to improve their contract management procurement skillset in an exciting company.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure