Sr. Manager Procurement Performance Transformation
Senior Manager, Procurement Performance Transformation - Global FTSE 100 Engineering Firm - London/Bristol - £65,000 - 80,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
This FTSE 100 Global conglomerate is experiencing rapid global expansion, triggering top-down investment to transform a fragmented procurement organisation into a Centre of Excellence that delivers greater value and continued growth.
Now the business's first Global CPO is looking for a high-achieving procurement transformation expert to enhance the function's capability Group-wide.
As Senior Manager, Procurement Performance Transformation you will:-
- Benchmark & network with industry leaders to establish what good looks like for strategic procurement and category management functions, enabling you to diagnose the current procurement state and set about improving it using proven transformation methods
- Design and implement an effective communication strategy to raise awareness, compliance, and motivation to deliver a procurement step-change
- Develop key content for Board & procurement governance reporting
- Drive improved cost savings, risk, contract & supplier performance through upskilling the procurement community
- Share best-practice procurement behaviours to instil a continuous improvement methodology across category & sourcing processes
- Be responsible for the Group talent management programme, engaging with multiple business units and Heads of Department to assess and proactively manage risks & opportunities
Required candidate background:-
- Impressive procurement transformation and performance improvement career to date, progressing quickly within complex matrix organisations
- Strong knowledge of procurement practices such as supply base optimisation, strategic sourcing, risk management, contract management, supplier performance management and supplier relationship management (SRM)
- Degree, MCIPS & Prince 2 qualifications preferred though not essential
Industry based procurement transformation and performance improvement opportunities on this scale are rare, so this is a brilliant opportunity for an accomplished procurement transformation specialist to achieve something huge for a great FTSE 100 brand.
To find out more and apply? please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, procurement transformation, change management, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder influencing, collaboration, purchasing, buying, Indirect procurement, procurement Performance, procurement Governance