Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager -
Based in Whitstable, Kent
Circa £50k + Benefits
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced supply chain manager to lead the materials planning and warehouse function.
- Responsible for a team of warehouse operatives (13 heads) a Supply Chain Anaylst and 2 x Material Planners with close links into the Procurement Manager and their direct and indirect procurement team.
- Provide operational support and guidance to ensure maximum productivity, including improvements in stock accuracy and delivery of product OTIF.
- Coach, train and mentor SCM employees in industry standard best practices.
- Foster excellent interdepartmental relationships in order to close operational gaps and continuously improve internal processes.
- Prepare and submit relevant SCM reports; ie Inventory, Stock Accuracy, OTIF and present to SMT as required.
- Create SCM strategies that support the long-term strategic direction of the business as well as the appropriate tactical deployment actions.
- Optimize all warehousing functions; introduce barcoding, Kardex etc.
- Responsible for all aspects of product storage, handling and distribution.
- Working with the wider business to develop forecasts in order to enable the optimisation of inventory levels.
- Able to work collaboratively with sister divisions in order create best benefits on items such as logistics spend.
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your CV with salary requirements to email@example.com
Apply for Supply Chain Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly