Senior Procurement Transformation Consultant
Senior Procurement Transformation Consultant - Big 4 Consultancy Firm - £70k-£105k
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Procurement professional to place themselves amongst the ranks of a prestigious FTSE 100 firm - enabling them to further expand upon an already well established Procurement career. A predominant focus of this role will be on transformation projects in which the successful candidate will be expected to use their extensive knowledge to build a Procurement strategy, implementing their own vision for clients. As with any consultancy role there will be regular travel, however there is also flexibility to work from home when appropriate. The successful candidate will have a proven savings record and ideally experience working in Blue Chip environments.
- Managing a collaborative Procurement function - working with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Taking the lead on complex projects - managing tenders and complicated contracts
- Preparing and implementing Procurement strategy in line with client business goals
- P2P process, SAP implementation, eAuctions
- Working autonomously but also managing a team
- Experience working across multiple indirects categories including professional services and its subcategories - legal, audit, tax, accounting, finance, and consultancy
- Experience in working P2P processes and SAP implementation
- Commercial awareness as well as the ability to influence others such as stakeholders
- Excellent savings record
- A strong ability to manage suppliers and analyse/manage risk
Such an opportunity to work with a Big 4 Consultancy Firm and propel your Procurement career to the next level is unmatched - the perfect role for any highly ambitious, motivated and driven Procurement professionals.
To have an opportunity to take advantage of this exciting new Procurement position and become a vital part of a new team; making a difference to one of the world's most prominent companies - please send your CV to Daniel at email@example.com.