Commercial Finance Analyst
A Commercial Financial Analyst is required for a key client of 1st Executive, a world leading, global pharmaceutical organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity for any finance professional with great analytical skills looking to add excellent experience, and a household name to their CV.
The Commercial Finance Analyst is responsible for routine finance activities which supports the commercial finance team, and delivering on time and clean month end reporting. You will also be responsible for other routine activities that support maintaining the integrity of the profit & loss and balance sheets.
- Fully qualified accountant (or equivalent) or part qualified with relevant industry experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, with finance/accounting or related experience.
- Some experience of Reporting & Planning, Business Partnering and providing finance support to multiple client groups is an advantage
- Understanding of finance IT system architecture.
- Management Reporting and Analysis process experience preferred
- An ability to influence and operate within teams. Must be effective at building working relationships outside of Finance. An ability to assess the business as a whole and to act in accordance with the best interests of the business. Proven track record of integrity and independence from any one functional group.
- Strong analytical skills - ability to synthesise multiple perspectives and data in order to provide clear recommendations and alternatives.
If you think this position is a good fit for you, and you want to find out more, please do call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.
Apply for Commercial Finance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly