Business Analyst (Procurement)
A FTSE250 tech firm have been going through a growth period in early 2018 producing record revenue figures resulting in multiple big budget projects across their indirect procurement function. This FTSE250 have state of the art offices within central London and have a great social and fun work environment. If you're looking for a role with a better work life balance, this could be a great opportunity for you.
As a business analyst focused within the procurement function you will be given complete autonomy to lead the analytical projects within their growing procurement function. You will be in close contact with various board level executives presenting spend data findings and other key analytical projects gaining the exposure you deserve. This role is globally focused so you may have the opportunity to travel abroad a few times a year.
What does the role involve:-
- Provide great analytical input on several multi million pound projects across indirect categories, ensuring spend data is analysed and KPIs are highlighted.
- Develop as-is and to-be models with the goal of improving internal analysis focused processes and introducing new tools to improve the performance of the procurement function.
- Lead analytical initiatives throughout the indirect procurement category ensuring to gain buy in from senior stakeholders presenting to board level executives.
- Providing great insight, innovation and leadership regarding the development of new dashboards and reports.
What are they looking for :-
- Prior experience successfully leading analytical projects possessing the ability to influence stakeholders.
- At least 5 years experience as a business or procurement analyst
- Expert at Excel having the ability to develop dashboards and reports
- Prior experience analysing large amounts of spend data
What's in it for you?:-
- Great social work environment with several great extra curricular events
- Opportunity to work autonomously on several global analytical projects
- Best in industry modern offices
If you have the ambition to take the lead on analytical projects within procurement functions on the global scale then get in touch now and find out more: jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Business Analyst (Procurement)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly