Procurement Business Analyst
A FTSE250 fast growing organisation are looking to expand their European procurement team and are in need of an experienced procurement business analyst to support their continuously growing procurement function. This FTSE250 are known to have a great social work atmosphere gaining awards recently for great employee engagement often having free nights out to high profile events. Additionally this employer are well known to provide their employees with a great work life balance. Not only that they operate an open door policy ensuring employees can collaborate with senior stakeholders within the business. With personal development plans in place you will gain the mentorship and guidance to improve as a business analyst.
As a Procurement Business Analyst you will be expected to support the indirect procurement function providing analytical input regarding spend data to board level directors within the business. Additionally this FTSE250 are looking for someone to provide innovation to the procurement processes introducing new tools and processes to improve the overall indirect procurement category. You will operate globally within this role gaining exposure at board level and potentially have the opportunity to travel every once in a while.
Key skills and responsibilities:-
- Develop as-is and to-be scenarios ensuring that new more efficient indirect procurement category tools and processes are put in place.
- Provide great analytical input regarding spend data related to multiple big budget projects across the various indirect categories
- Lead analytical initiatives throughout the indirect procurement category ensuring to gain buy in from senior stakeholders often presenting to the board.
- Supporting the indirect procurement function from a reporting point of view ensuring relevant dashboards and reports are produced or introduced.
What they are looking for:-
- Someone with experience of leading analytical projects within organisations having the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- At least 5 years experience within a business analyst or procurement analyst role
- Prior experience within a procurement function is desirable
- Great excel skills ability to develop macros and pivot tables as well as produce creative dashboards
- Prior experience analysing spend data
What's in it for you:-
- Best in industry social work environment with great extra curricular events and activities to get involved in
- Mentorship and career guidance ensuring progression in a few years
- Great state of the art offices you'll fit right in and be able to perform at your best quickly
If you have the ambition to take the lead on analytical projects within procurement functions on the global scale then get in touch now and find out more: jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk