FM/Utilities- Category Manager- Ldn- £45k-£55k
FM/Utilities - Category Manager- London - £45k-£55k
A FTSE 100 firm are looking to urgently fill a category management position with market expertise in facilities management and utilities. The successful candidate must have a broad range of experience across the indirects categories preferably with experience in both hard and soft facilities management. This is an opportunity to join a growing FMCG within the global space with excellent opportunities to progress internally.
The role will involve:
- Managing a large spend within the FM category
- Sourcing facilities across multiple indirects categories including hard FM and soft such as utilities.
- Providing end to end procurement support - including tendering, negotiations and contracts
- Working within a collaborative procurement environment - with cross functional teams - in order to deliver savings using sourcing strategy
- Promoting the procurement function with internal and external stakeholders - influencing their involvement in cost saving activities
- 3-5 years' experience working across a variety of indirects categories - cross functional procurement environment
- Experience managing large spends and recording excellent savings
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Strong record of influencing stakeholders to work with the Procurement function
- Degree and/or CIPS
- Exciting opportunity to work within a global organisation and gain global experience
- Valuable training and prospects for internal progression
- Excellent training and career development prospects
- A chance to work for a company experiencing excellent growth
To have an opportunity to take advantage of this exciting new Procurement position and become a vital part of a new team; making a difference to one of the world's most prominent companies - please send your CV to email@example.com.
Apply for FM/Utilities- Category Manager- Ldn- £45k-£55k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly