Interim Procurement Manager - Bedfordshire
- Procurement Manager
- £350-550p/d, Bedfordshire
A Procurement Manager at £350-550p/d is required for an exciting role in Bedfordshire providing end-to-end procurement management and tender cost-saving delivery across Children's and Adult's services for a local authority. A fantastic opportunity to develop your experience in a strategic lead position with a remit to deliver key transformation, end-to-end in a function recently heavily invested in looking to develop their category strategy.
- Sitting within Adult/Children's Services and Social Care
- Undertaking end-to-end tenders within OJEU
- Looking to make cost savings across a strategic and tactical remit as part of the recent £1.5B program to improve council services.
- Engaging with suppliers and key stakeholders within the authority.
- Leading a large team within the function to implement category strategy
- OJEU end-to-end tendering experience
- Experience within Adult's and Children's Services/Social Care categories
- Made demonstrable savings while tendering end-to-end
- Procurement/Sourcing management experience (Public Sector experience desired)
Apply for Interim Procurement Manager - Bedfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly