Operations Manager -Food & Beverage-
OPERATIONS MANAGER - Food and Beverage
On behalf of our client, a passionate quality wine retailer offering a wide range of services, we are looking for a
On this role you will be expected to oversee the Operations of the Stores, you will report to the Managing Director.
- Understands the brand's service culture.
- Ensures that all employees, team leaders and managers understand the brand's service culture.
- Sets service expectations for all guests internally and externally.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Supervises and manages employees. Understands employee positions.
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Stock control and Duty Management.
- Preparing and approving Rotas.
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Conducts performance reviews in a timely manner.
- Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaches, mentors, or otherwise helps others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Responds quickly and proactively to employee's concerns.
- Provides a learning atmosphere with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Provides the leadership, vision and direction to bring together and prioritize the stores goals in a way that will be efficient and effective.
- 3 Years minimum experience in Retail (Food & Beverage) - preferable
- Good knowledge of Wines and Italian Products - (Desirable)
- Leadership skills.
- Passionate about quality Wines