Logistics Procurement Manager
Logistics Procurement Manager
FTSE 100 Packaging Major
$65-75k per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Contact Calvin, firstname.lastname@example.org
This FTSE 100 Packaging Major is seeking a Logistics Manager to support the businesses extensive growth plans, to be based out of the organisations primary US office in Atlanta, Georgia. The organisation, with more than 20,000 employees across the globe, is a FTSE 100 Packaging Major with a number of Global Projects across the US, Europe and the Middle-East.
You will report to the Head of Logistics and have a close working relationship with Senior Stakeholders (including the Procurement Director) assisting in the creation and implementation of various Logistics strategies across the US. Helping to assist in the growth and transformation of this organisation, you will manage multiple Logistics Projects across a range of sites and should have the drive to manage the overall logistical needs of multiple sites.
You will be based out of the organisations primary US office, working for an established Multinational Packaging Major. You will report to the Head of Logistics and be expected to assist in the creation and implementation of multi-site Logistics Projects, increasing the overall efficiency and profitability of the sites.
As the Logistics Manager, you will:
- Support and work with key business stakeholders to develop key targets and strategies across Logistics
- Develop and foster relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and report on the overall progress of agreed Logistics strategies
- Support teams across multiple sites to improve the overall efficiency of the organisation
- Create and agree Logistics strategies to ensure that cost reduction targets are met through cost saving and cost avoidance across the Logistical needs of multiple sites
- Working in conjunction with multiple teams, including Procurement, to implement the overall Logistics strategy for the organisation across the US
Key Skills Sought
- Key Operational Logistics experience, managing the logistical needs across multiple sites
- Experience within the Food or Packaging industry is preferred but not essential
- Experience across shipping (LTL & FTL) as well as Logistics Optimization
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (Business, Accounting, Economics, etc.)
- A proven strong ability to communicate with and influence senior internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analysis, management and negotiation skills
This is a great opportunity for a Logistics Specialist to step up and work for a FTSE 100 Packaging Major with a driven and inspirational team. To apply, please send a copy of your resume to Calvin via the link above or directly to email@example.com
Key Words: Logistics, Packaging, United States, Paper, Atlanta, Georgia, South Carolina, Savannah, Management, Multi-Site, Food Industry, Procurement, Shipping, LTL, FTL, Operational Logistics, Logistics Optimization, Project Management, Logistics Project, Negotiation, Strategy Implementation