Senior Implementation Manager - International
5 days left
- Full Time
Looking for a new career opportunity which will take you across global geographies?
Want to to join a World leading online grocery retailer with a pioneering business model?
Then keep reading!
Ocado are a FTSE 100 business developing our own technology and new customer propositions, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships in the UK and Internationally!
This is an exciting role with a degree of autonomy, which will involve delivering large scale capex projects in a dynamic and fast paced environment for International and UK partnerships with clear focus and goals.
Your core responsibilities are to
- Create , manage and monitor large scale budget, programme and specification for a project
- Prepare board papers to gain sign off for investment business cases
- Liaise with and drive multiple internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Manage the client relationship within the Customer Fulfilment Centre (CFC) project delivery
- Maintain and monitor progress of the project against Ocados standard project methodology
- Development of a detail CFC design in conjunction with the CFC Design Team
- Management of the implementation project management team
- Coordination of risks and issues within the project with regular reporting and escalation to senior management when required
- A highly analytical and logical approach to work
- Project & Programme Management
- Ability to understand and challenge expert opinions
- Effective communication and presentation skills at all levels of the business
- Ability to show initiative, self-motivation and innovation
- Ability to respond quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to project a professional & enthusiastic image at all times; providing leadership and motivation to the teams (inc. Stakeholders and suppliers); setting out clear goals & parameters
- Proactivity to maintain good working relationships, both internally & externally
- Ability to plan & prioritise workload, ensuring all given deadlines are met
Preferred Skills (in addition to minimum)
- Language skills
- Delivered medium to large scale cap ex projects within the logistics and engineering sector
- Line manager experience (management of a small to medium sized team)
Preferred Experience (in addition to minimum)
- Customer facing project experience
- Automation project experience
- International project experience
- Degree (Minimum 2:1)
What will we offer to you?
- Career development, as we continue to grow and undertake new projects.
- Progression to leading larger projects / programmes.
- Opportunity to focus on a broad range of project work - encompassing design, build, test, construction, automation and robotics.
- Learning opportunities from recognised workstream leads.