FIXED INCOME OPERATIONS - ASSET MANAGER
1 day left
- Full Time
My client is a progressive fixed income asset manager with £50bn AUM who are looking for a CLO Administrator for their Credit Operations team.
The role will include some of the following responsibilities:
- Update Fee projections for Finance
- Preparation of regular portfolio reports and Waterfall calculations for 4-5 CLO transactions
- Assist Marketing and Client Relations with due diligence queries
- Process Hypothetical trades as requested
- Meet regularly with Portfolio Managers to advise on Compliance test results/constraints, fund
requirements and suggest trading opportunities.
- Monitor projections for interest income and reconcile loan/bond income with external parties.
The ideal candidate will have past Fixed Income/CLO/CDO exposure from either another investment manager or trustee bank, with at least two years' worth of experience.