Senior Manager - Operational Risk
2 days left
- Full Time
Please note that travel will be required between the Maidenhead and London offices.
Overall Purpose of Job
Develops, recommends and implements controls and cost-effective approaches to minimise the organisation’s risk effects. Identifies and analyses potential sources of loss to minimise risk and estimates the potential financial consequences of an occurring loss.
- Evolve and embed an operational risk framework and culture within the Northview Group
- Lead on the training across the business to ensure the framework is understood and employees are clear on their roles and responsibilities
- Lead with ongoing identification, capture, assessment, treatment, monitoring and reporting of operational risk. This may be managed through running workshops or risk assessments
- Assist in capturing relevant risk events and liaising with the business to ensure risks are mitigated. Enhance the existing process to make it more efficient.
- Capturing where applicable relevant KRI’s and assisting to identify new Ops Risk KRI’s which can be used to monitor and assess risk and provide MI and reports to the relevant committees.
- In terms of any new initiatives/projects ensure that all potential risks are appropriately mitigated
Experience, Knowledge, Skills
- Experience of developing and owning Operational Risk Framework
- Knowledge of operational risk management methodologies and principles
- Knowledge of Basel II Ops Risk Standardised methodologies and principles
- Understanding of Mortgage products and processes
- Analytical skills
- Assessment and problem solving
- Pragmatic approach
- Strong communication skills
- Preferably a graduate (or equivalent) within a business related or quantitative based subject
- Relevant professional qualification in Risk management, Compliance or Accounting
The Northview Group provide excellent benefits in addition to a competitive salary.
The successful candidate would receive a car allowance of £5,000 per year, an on target annual Bonus of up to 20% (subject to company and individual performance), 25 days Annual Leave (plus bank holidays), Private Medical Insurance and a generous Company Pension Scheme.
With our flexible benefits scheme you can also buy and sell holiday, purchase Dental and Travel Insurance and much more!