Operations and Logistics Assistant - £20K - Central London - Design & Furniture
A highly successful, award-winning British design brand that has collaborated with some of the biggest names in British architecture and interior design.
This is a full-time graduate job paying £20,000 based by Liverpool Street Station.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Organising shipments from suppliers and to end customers (in and outbound)
- Preparing appropriate paperwork for shipping and customs
- Updating the ERP and stock management system
- Monitoring warehouse performance and carrying out (warehouse) stock audits
- Monitoring logistics costs and checking shipping invoices for accuracy
- Working closely with the customer service team to ensure high service levels for customers
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
- Well-organised and detail-oriented, motivated and disciplined
- Passion for art, design or architecture very beneficial
- Very comfortable with numbers – high proficiency in mathematics, accounting qualification or similar is a plus
- Good English communication skills
- Team player happy to work in a team whilst taking ownership of his/her work tasks
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Italian very beneficial but not required
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Fantastic offices in a co-working space in a great part of London
- Free tea, coffee, beer and cider on tap!
- Excellent remuneration package
- Great chance to gain experience and grow your career in a constantly growing, successful company