Monday at Nine are working with one of our biggest clients, a global consumer pharmaceuticals business to recruit a Category Manager for their Boots Account.
This is a fantastic position for a strategic Marketing professional who has experience working in Category Management with clear relationship objectives for within key accounts looking for the next step in their career paying up to 55k
As well as the responsibilities of a traditional category management role, our client are looking for someone to come in and focus on the following:
- Working with Customer and Commercial Strategy team with a customer specific focus
- Identify strategic projects and relationship objectives with Boots and Walgreens (US)
- Lead Strategic projects
- Develop a Category Vision and Retail Vision
This is a much broader role that the title suggests and the business are willing to commit to this person by offering a competitive salary of up to 50k+ strong benefits
To be considered you must have the following:
- Category Management Experience
- An ability to do things differently and lead change
- Identify and lead strategic projects
- Exposure to one or more of the following categories: Sleep, NRT, Hayfever, C/C, POM to P switches, Weight Management, Medicated Skin, Pain, Gastro
This is a fantastic role with a global leading own label provider to the biggest retail pharmaceutical clients globally. Paying up to 55k it is a great step up for someone looking to really take the lead in moving a business forward.