Global IT Procurement Sourcing - Interim
Global IT Procurement Sourcing - Media Brand - Central London - £500-£600 per day - initial 3 month contract
Due to aggressive growth and influx of strategic projects, this multinational organisation is seeking an IT Procurement professional to join its Global Sourcing team. This role will be focussing on Software Application Development and are looking for someone with category experience within this area.
As Global IT Procurement Manager you will also partner with executive stakeholders to position Procurement more strategically within the firm and lead complex cross-border IT deals spanning Software, IT Services, Hardware & Telecoms
Global IT Procurement Sourcing role profile:-
* Initiate new relationships with executive and Board level stakeholders including the CTO and CFO, improving Procurement's image amongst the IT community and positioning Procurement in the driving seat for key projects
* Become a pivotal player in a fast-paced, close-knit and highly intelligent Procurement team, demonstrating what best-in-class procurement looks and feels like
* Build strategic vendor partnerships with niche / bespoke Software and Technology vendors, negotiating favourable terms whilst also considering 'bigger picture' benefits beyond cost savings
Required candidate background & experience:-
* IT Software Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management expertise within FTSE 100 Blue chip organisations
* Experience across software apps development and AGILE contracts
* Proven ability to achieve impressive commercial results (cost savings, risk mitigation, strategic vendor partnerships etc.) within a fast-paced project-based environment, managing multiple procurement projects at any one time
* Degree, Prince 2 & ITIL qualifications preferred though not essential
If you are a high achieving IT Procurement expert looking to make your mark in a collaborative and intelligent environment, this is an incredible interim opportunity. This interim opportunity will be for an initial 3 months but has the budget to run for up to a 1 year and beyond.
To find out more and apply? Please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, IT procurement, technology procurement, software procurement, software sourcing, HR Software, Talent Management Software, consultancy, professional services
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure