Brand Fixture Procurement Manager – Retail Fixture Procurement (RFP) Ltd
Who we are:
RFP manage and procure the supply of store fixtures and visual merchandising for retailers and its associated suppliers. We pride ourselves on not only our ability to create & design from initial concepts, but to source, procure and manufacture products from our worldwide supply base.
Reporting to the Director your remit will be the management and procurement of direct purchase items and the management and supply of fixtures and fittings through nominated suppliers.
Our client is globally based with several fascia’s that are categorised into their type of store. The role will be the management of one of these categories and can cover up to five individual brands.
The role requires excellent project management and interpersonal skills with experience working within the F&F supply chain, ideally an individual who is looking to develop within a retail store fixture and VM environment.
- Manage workload effectively, appropriately prioritising tasks and communicating effectively to internal and external stake holders.
- Manage new and repeat projects including generating and issue of Tender documentation to suppliers. Candidate will manage the store delivery from start to completion, reporting to the client regularly on cost and programme.
- Working alongside all shareholders within the store delivery process, internal and external.
- Managing stock with suppliers effectively and in-line with client store programs.
- Remain point of contact for the client.
- Visit suppliers in the UK and Overseas as and when required and agreed.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of within a similar industry, with a good understanding of relevant manufacturing processes.
- Educated to CIPS/Degree level would be advantageous.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to perform under pressure within a fast paced environment.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Ability to interpret Technical drawings and work with suppliers to achieve the required specification.
- The ability to take full control and drive results and complete projects/tasks on time is an important factor to this role.
- Proficient communicator with very good interpersonal skills.