Our client, a multinational financial technology organisation is going through an exciting re organisation within its procurement function and is looking for a Cost Analyst to produce all MI and reporting including Spend/ Savings/ Compliance/Exceptions etc.
Analysis of Europe cost base and identification of sustainable cost saving opportunities across all spend categories e.g. Professional Services and operational compliance. Work closely with Procurement Operations, Procurement Sourcing Managers and business stakeholders to agree (i) prioritisation of cost management opportunities (ii) reporting compliance measures and (iii) proposals, timing and tracking of agreed cost improvement initiatives. This role also supports the Procurement team and business stakeholders with the provision of analysis, MI and reporting, including spend and market analysis, savings recognition and compliance and risk reporting.
The Cost Analyst position sits in the Procurement team, reporting in to the Procurement Operations Lead.
- Maintain, enhance and develop the team’s cost management capabilities, building a cost analysis, cost management, MI & reporting capability that meets the evolving needs of the business.
- Conduct complex data analysis and synthesis aimed at identifying cost saving opportunities and establishing the appropriate cost base in Europe.
- Work with stakeholders across the business, Globally and in Europe, to review action plans to implement cost savings whilst ensuring to report actual performance against agreed targets/opportunities.
- Ensure Senior Management, Sourcing and Operations teams receive accurate and timely management information e.g. engagement and savings pipeline, detailed deep-dive reports on cost saving opportunities such as NPWs and compliance and operational data.
- Establish and operationalise a Procurement MI analysis and reporting capability, covering spend, operational and compliance data.
- Provide all relevant spend MI and market analysis, or other analysis as required, to help the Sourcing teams deliver and implement category plans and deliver new Routes to Market (Buying channels).
- Provide data to Global Reporting Team in the US, review and consolidate data and develop and enhance reports to provide decision making information through dashboards and ad-hoc reporting.
- Extract management information from all relevant systems and produce reports to Senior Management, Sourcing teams and internal stakeholders which meet their needs and are within agreed SLAs.
- Manage the recognition and tracking of Procurement savings against target, reporting to Senior Management and Sourcing Teams on performance.
- Support Senior Management on cost budget management, planning and forecasting.
- Manage compliance and risk reporting and ensure that the Procurement team complies with audit and risk management requirements, flagging issues as appropriate.
- Support work-streams to deliver transformational change across the Procurement function. Work with other stakeholders to embed change successfully across the business.
- Advise the business on policies, procedures and best practice relating to controlling costs.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree or equivalent business qualifications.
- Proven understanding of the cost drivers within a technology or financial services organisation
- In depth commercial awareness and data and information demands for procurement.
- Strong subject matter expertise in all aspects of cost management.
- Experience in building stakeholder partnerships.
Beaumont Select is a leading Supply Chain & Purchasing Recruitment Agency for permanent and interim staffing solutions. We support a primarily blue chip client base, in the provision of experienced Supply Chain & Purchasing Professionals; successfully resolving their Purchasing Recruitment demands. We have a proven track record in purchasing recruitment and are a leading purchasing recruitment agency. Complying with the BERR Beaumont Select are an Employment Agency and an Employment Business
Apply for Cost Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Buyer Private sector £60,000 - £69,000 Full Time jobs in London (North)
- Operations Private sector £60,000 - £69,000 Full Time jobs in London (North)
- Procurement Private sector £60,000 - £69,000 Full Time jobs in London (North)
- Purchasing Private sector £60,000 - £69,000 Full Time jobs in London (North)