Executive Consultant - Limited Travel
Executive Consultant - Procurement and Supply Chain Consultancy - Limited Travel - London - £80,000 - £95,000 + Bonus + Package
A rapidly expanding and hugely successful procurement and supply chain consultancy are looking for an Executive Consultant to come in take significant responsibility in growing the overall business as well as having full responsibility over projects and client relationships with a host of blue-chip organisations. The role will be reporting directly to the Managing Director and will be part of the organisations management team, therefore having extensive responsibility over leadership, development and leading of teams across the organisation.
The Executive Consultant role will involve:
* Having full responsibility over the management of teams and leading complex projects, making sure that all work is carried out to the highest of standards to ensure complete client satisfaction.
* Ensuring clients' needs and wants are understood and then assisting them in the delivery of opportunities.
* Contributing to the creation of the long term strategy of the organisation
* Support the marketing of the organisation
* Develop overall business strategy
Skills and Experience:
* Vast experience working in client roles, within consultancy, delivering large scale projects
* Experience creating and developing client relationships with mid to large organisations
* Degree/CIPS educated
If you want to professionally challenge yourself then send your CV to jobsJB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click "Apply" now.
To keep up to date with all procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, Senior Manager, Spend Analysis, Opportunity Assessment, Tenders, Tech implementation, Analytics, Strategy, Spend Analysis, Client Relationships, London, Consultancy.