Executive Consultant -
1 day left
- Full Time
Executive Consultant - Procurement and Supply Chain Consultancy - Exceptional Growth Opportunities- London - £85,000 - £95,000 + Bonus + Package
A leading specialist consultancy that boasts a extensive client list of global FTSE100 organisations across the globe. They have gone through an unprecedented period of growth in recent years and offer the right candidate the opportunity to have complete autonomy in growing a section of the organisation.
The Executive Consultant role will involve:
* Previous experience in a client facing consultancy position, ideally delivering procurement or strategic sourcing project. However, other consulting background could be considered.
* A strategic procurement background from an industry organization who would want to make a move into a client facing consultancy role
* Ensuring clients' needs and wants are understood and then assisting them in the delivery of opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
* It is advantageous to be Degree/CIPS educated however it is not essential
* Management and consultancy experience is desired
* Strong analytical skills are important due to the importance of effective problem solving.
* Experience working in client facing roles
* Be a problem solver - have the ability to quickly come up with viable solutions
If you want to professionally challenge yourself then send your CV to jobsJB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click "Apply" now.
To keep up to date with all procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, Senior Manager, Spend Analysis, Opportunity Assessment, Tenders, Tech implementation, Analytics, Strategy, Spend Analysis, Client Relationships, London, Consultancy.
Apply for Executive Consultant -
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly