Sales Director - Procurement Practice
One of the Europe's fastest growing Consultancies has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Director to join the senior leadership team and help to develop the procurement services consulting practice. Joining a team of entrepreneurial and ambitious individuals, the successful candidate must be capable of demonstrating a successful track record of generating new business contracts specifically within procurement.
Due to growth, this new position will offer an exciting challenge including the European growth of the procurement consulting practice. Drawing from your extensive networks, you will be tasked with generating new contracts and helping with the upsell of existing accounts. You will design and implement sales strategies to build profits and brand awareness across all European regions. You will lead a sales team and work with the commercial engagement team to build the service offering.
What do I need to be successful?
- Excellent technical procurement knowledge ideally working as a procurement delivery consultant or category manager
- The ability to draw upon networks or a "black book" in the procurement industry to develop new accounts
- A strong track record of sales and business development either in a Big 6 Management Consultancy or niche Procurement Consultancy
- Experience winning multi-million pound contracts within private and public sectors
- The ability to confidently deliver pitches to C-Suite stakeholders
- The ability to motivate a sales force
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a great brand and test yourself amongst likeminded individuals in a lucrative position, then get in touch now at jobsDEM@bramwithconsulting.co.uk To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure