Head of Procurement for HR & Prof. Services
Head of Procurement for HR & Professional Services (EMEA) - Leading Global Major - west London - £80k - £95k + Comprehensive Benefits Package
A world-class organisation is currently undergoing major transformations to its Global procurement organization and is in need of a Head of Procurement to manager its HR & Professional Services team. This is an opportunity to join a changing organization where you can truly influence change and leave your mark on the future success of the procurement function. This is a senior leadership position reporting into CPO and managing a team of Procurement Managers. Your remit will be EMEA focussed.
The responsibilities of the Head of Procurement for HR & Professionals services (EMEA) will include, but are not limited to:
* The development and implementation of Strategic Initiatives and Category Management Strategies across the HR & Professional Services area
* Developing the scope of HR & Professional Services procurement by building in-roads and developing relationships with key senior stakeholders and CXOs.
* Leading the procurement organization through their change management phase and setting a new path towards strategic sourcing
* Acting as a leader and subject matter expert in the HR and Professionals Services space towards team members and key business stakeholders
Skills and Competencies for the Head of Procurement for HR & Professional Services (EMEA):
* Proven background in leading change and transformation specifically related to the HR and Professional Services procurement categories
* Ability to work in a multinational blue-chip organization in a complex matrix structure
* Must have previous people management and leaderships experience
* Comfortable in working within a changing and ambiguous procurement environment
* Ability to develop procurement category management strategies and frameworks from the ground up in a greenfield business area
* Must be degree qualified to BSc/BA level
* Additional European language knowledge is a plus
The Head of Procurement for HR & Professional services will play a key part in the senior management structure of this global blue-chip and influence the director that strategic procurement will take. If you are an expert in the HR & Professional Services procurement categories and are looking for a challenging senior opportunity to further develop your career then this positions will be an excellent match for you.
To apply, please send your most up to date CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date on all of Bramwith Consulting's procurement jobs follow us on Twitter at:
http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure or visit our website: www.bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Head of Procurement, Team Leader, People Management, HR, Professional Services, Greenfield, Change Management, Strategic Sourcing, Degree, London, Global, Consultancy, Audit
Apply for Head of Procurement for HR & Prof. Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly