Managing Consultant - FTSE100 clients
Managing Consultant - Procurement Consultancy - Extensive Blue-Chip Client List - London - £35,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Package
This organisation has grown exponentially in recent years and part of this growth has been building up a client list that is full of blue-chip organisations, these clients are true market leaders. They have a strong emphasis on supplier relationship management and vendor management and are now recognised as a subject expert in the market. This organisation offers a collaborative, social and dynamic culture and is looking for excellent procurement professionals who have a passion to enter consultancy or continue their consultancy career in a rapidly growing organisation.
This role offers a clear line of progression, exceptional training and the opportunity to work with very talented, motivated and inspiring consultants who all have a passion for procurement.
The managing consultant role will involve:
* Ensure that a full understanding of what clients desire and support them in devising strategies to develop appropriate opportunities
* Make sure all projects are delivered on time and within budget in order to ensure complete client satisfaction.
* Help to identify outages in the procurement functions and implement new approaches across business areas such as SRM and vendor management.
* Grow meaningful and lasting relationships with all stakeholders, both internal and external, to increase influence and support overall business strategies.
Skills and Experience:
* Extensive procurement experience, SRM experience is advantageous
* Experience working in client facing roles
* Numerate and analytical
* Degree/CIPS educated
If you want to professionally challenge yourself then send your CV to jobsJB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click "Apply" now.
To keep up to date with all procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, Blue chip clients, client facing, SRM, SRM Procurement, Vendor Management, Procurement Consulting, Procurement Consultant, Spend Analysis, Opportunity Assessment, Tenders, Tech implementation, Analytics, Strategy, Spend Analysis, Client Relationships, London, Consultancy.