Procurement Manager | Media, Broadcasting | London
Lights, camera…action!! Yes, that’s right, this is no ordinary job advert – this is a script for you, the lead protagonist, to secure a lead role at one of the UK’s foremost media organisations.
What’s the part?
Procurement Manager. But not just any Procurement Manager. You will be a talented, aspiring professional who is eager to climb the ranks in a unique and fun-driven environment – and have the right personal traits to match.
You will take full ownership of their Production Category, and lead on a multitude of brilliant projects at any one time. One minute you will be involved in sourcing for suitable film sets, while the next you will be buying camera equipment that beams shows and entertainment into the households of millions each and every day!
So, if you have a degree and are passionate about bringing the curtain up on a successful career in Procurement and have an amazing personality to boot – please get in touch to find out more about this opportunity!
Don’t wait to put yourself in the spotlight!
Lines to remember…
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to build rapport with difficult and driven stakeholders, ability to lead negotiations and processes
- Flexible attitude to work and willingness to work across category when the workload within the Procurement team
- Must demonstrate a knowledge of contract and commercial terms negotiation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to effectively influence senior key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good team focus – creating strong collaborative working relationships with colleagues around the business
I look forward to talking to you further about this role!