Supply Chain Business Analyst
Package c£35 – 38,000 + benefits
An excellent opportunity to join a global manufacturing business in a challenging, newly-created role. As a Business Analyst within the global supply chain team, you will be involved in the development, implementation, support and continuous improvement of supply chain processes and systems. You will liaise with key internal and external stakeholders – Planning, Purchasing, Sales, Operations, Suppliers and Customers.
PLEASE NOTE – SQL SKILLS ARE AN ABSOLUTE MUST FOR THIS ROLE
- Support the development of the standard supply chain template across the global business
- Provide ongoing support for local users including root cause analysis of issues, roll out of new functionality and promotion of best practice
- Develop and review analytical models demonstrating the impact of decisions involving inventory management and control
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement of inventory management processes and systems
Qualifications, Experience & Skills – you will need the following:
- Strong analytical degree eg Engineering, Computer Sciences, Supply Chain or Business Administration
- Experience of Supply Chain processes – materials planning, purchasing etc, ideally knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Good working knowledge in SQL, MS Excel are essential, functional knowledge of SAP or similar ERP would be an advantage
- Self-reliant, diligent, numerate, computer literate with excellent analytical skills
- Problem solving ability, detail oriented, ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to interact at all levels within the organisation
- Full UK Driving Licence
This is an excellent opportunity to join this growing team and there will be opportunities for progression for the successful candidate.
MVP has been placing Supply Chain, Logistics and Distribution professionals for over 30 years. For more information on MVP, or to view our current portfolio of vacancies, please visit our website. Please note that it is our policy to add the details of all applicants to our database.
MVP acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Please note that by applying for this position you consent to MVP processing and storing your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work finding services. We process your personal data in accordance with data protection laws, which require us to give you a Privacy Statement to explain how we manage your personal data. Our full Privacy Statement is available to view on the MVP website, or it can be provided upon request.