Project Manager - Extensive Growth Opportunities
Procurement Consultant - Project Manager - Exceptional Growth Opportunities- London - £40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Package
Joining as a procurement consultancy Project Manager this opportunity comes with a clear line of progression where the candidate is expected to grow into a Director.
With headquarters based in Central London and options for flexible working on a weekly basis, you will be joining a specialist procurement consultancy that over the last few years has gone through unprecedented growth and doubled in size each year. The Project Manager position will entail strategically leading consultancy projects as well as leading teams. For the right candidate this role will offer great exposure to numerous blue-chip clients, international opportunities and a clear line of progression.
The Project Manager role will involve:
* Have responsibility over leading and managing consultancy projects across a number of different categories such as Professional Services, Marketing, IT, Pharmaceuticals and HR.
* Manage client relationships by improving relationships with numerous senior stakeholders and delivering on projects.
* Ensuring clients' needs and wants are understood and then assisting them in the delivery of opportunities.
* Take the lead on supplier negotiations
Skills and Experience:
* It is advantageous to be Degree/CIPS educated however it is not essential
* Management experience is desired
* Strong analytical skills are important due to the importance of effective problem solving.
* Experience working in client facing roles
* Be a problem solver - have the ability to quickly come up with viable solutions
If you want to professionally challenge yourself then send your CV to jobsJB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click "Apply" now.
To keep up to date with all procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, Senior Manager, Spend Analysis, Opportunity Assessment, Tenders, Tech implementation, Analytics, Strategy, Spend Analysis, Client Relationships, London, Consultancy.