Indirects Category Manager
A world leading entertainment company with an industry leading procurement team are in the market for a motivated procurement professional to contribute to the global success of their procurement marketing category team. With a social and forward thinking work culture you will quickly gain the work life balance you've deserved.
You will be a key member of a rapidly growing international team with the responsibility of producing indirect sourcing strategies contributing to the company's global success. The ideal candidate will have experience working within procurement for a blue chip company and will be keen to advance as a procurement leader in a highly innovative team.
Great responsibility is provided with this role as you will be able to enhance your overall procurement skillset by dealing with big budget projects covering various areas of indirect procurement. Opportunities as unique as this don't come around often as this client tend to recruit internally.
- Essential: Prior experience dealing with procurement within marketing such as media, digital and advertising
- Prior experience working within a corporate blue chip environment is essential
- Possess the ability to influence others leading to the sourcing of best value solutions
- Data analysis skills being able to make data driven decisions
- Great negotiation skills with a proven track record of dealing and cutting costs with suppliers
- CIPM or CIPS qualified
- Degree educated
This is the perfect opportunity to develop your career in a fast growing company with an award winning professional procurement team.
To apply or find out more, contact directly at jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure