Regional Procurement Lead
1 day left
- Full Time
We are Leonard Cheshire – supporting individuals to live, learn and work as independently as they choose, whatever their ability. We are at the heart of local life – opening doors to opportunity, choice and support in communities around the globe.
Like our founder, we believe that diversity creates a world of possibility. Through pioneering research and innovation we’re building a fairer, more inclusive society. One that recognises the positive contributions we all make, and we are all proud to play our part.
Leading by example, we do everything humanly possible to empower people to live their lives as freely and as fully as they choose.
About the role
To provide professional procurement support and advice to a number of Leonard Cheshire Services within a designated regional area, and support the Head of Procurement with deploying national procurement deals at a local level.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Ideally working towards CIPS or fully qualified member of CIPS.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a similar role and environment to LC and supporting multiple customers.
- Providing Customer Service to multiple sites in a diverse environment, where different customers have different needs and expectations.
- Working under pressure with tight deadlines and able to work without supervision.
- Communicating with different audiences using a mixture of formal and informal techniques including writing reports and presenting to a variety of audiences.
- Networking and using influencing skills to achieve results
- Meeting deadlines and prioritising work to ensure personal and team targets are met.
- Be Home based and willing to travel within allocated Region and to Wolverhampton and London offices.
We offer pay which is fair and competitive in our sector. Our wide range of employee schemes and benefits include:
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Choice to buy or sell annual leave, depending on needs (salary sacrifice).
- Contributory pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit.
- Access to cash health plan at very competitive rates
- Child care vouchers – to pay for child care whilst making savings on tax and NI through our salary sacrifice scheme.
- Discounted tariffs with 02.
- Cycle to Work – hire a cycle and / or accessories (salary sacrifice).
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), including face-to-face counselling, as appropriate.
Leonard Cheshire welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
A satisfactory disclosures check / PVG membership (Scotland) is required for this the post.
More searches like this
- Buyer Social Services £20,000 - £29,999 Full Time jobs in Liverpool
- Category Manager Social Services £20,000 - £29,999 Full Time jobs in Liverpool
- Contracts Manager Social Services £20,000 - £29,999 Full Time jobs in Liverpool
- Logistics Social Services £20,000 - £29,999 Full Time jobs in Liverpool
- Operations Social Services £20,000 - £29,999 Full Time jobs in Liverpool