We have an immediate requirement for a Demand Planner to work within our offices in Poole Dorset.
A highly visible role that will support the S&OP Manager by overseeing the CSG UK Demand Planning process. You will be responsible for maintaining and communicating a detailed demand plan forecast that inputs into and supports the business high-level sales forecast. Working cross-functionally with Sales, Product Management, Marketing, and Supply Chain colleagues, you will continuously refine the demand plan at SKU level to accurately reflect changing sales forecasts, historical trends, seasonality, promotional activity, and constraints on supply.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Lead the monthly Demand Plan review with Sales Management
- Interpret high-level sales forecasts into a detailed demand plan that can be used in MRP to generate a supply plan forecast
- Collect and review current sales performance at company, customer, and product hierarchy levels to provide a detailed analysis of the changes that have occurred, why, and the potential impact future sales and supply forecasting.
- Collect and review historical sales performance trends that can help understand current and future sales, supply, and demand plan forecasts
- Work with colleagues to understand the wider bicycle supply market and the key influences, locally and globally, that impact forecast. Investigate significant variances between forecasts, budgets and business plans
- Input and make recommendations into S&OP Consensus meeting to agree revisions to the sales forecast based on your objective and subjective data gathering.
- Ensure that all documentation for the sales forecasting processes and systems is accurate, up-to-date, and complies with company standards
- Continuously review and make recommendations to improve the demand plan and monthly forecasting processes with a view to improve accuracy and reduce volatility
- Communicate with other parts of the business in the UK and Globally to ensure the UK demand and supply plan is accurate, updated and relevant
- Analytical, numerate, good at detail
- Team player with good interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functionally
- Motivated, persistent, and goal oriented
- Flexibility to adapt to different circumstances and priorities
- Ability to work internationally. Overseas travel may be required
- Experience of working in a similar Demand Plan role for two years +
As a fast-growing company, we expect excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
Closing date for applications is 8th June 2018.
Apply for Demand Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly