£25,000 - £27,000
Are you experienced in purchasing and on the look out for a fantastic new opportunity? Do you have strong knowledge of the retail / ecommerce industry? How does working for one of the fastest growing online retailers in both the UK and Europe sound? My client is looking for an Assistant Buyer to join their busy Commercial Team in London and they are offering an excellent salary with room to progress and develop your procurement skills.
Duties and responsibilities for the Assistant Buyer:
- Coordinate and develop brand relationships working on bespoke campaigns with brands
- Coordinate strategy meetings, minutes and follow up
- Develop launch plans for new brands ensuring cohesive liaison with the Marketing & Brand teams
- Provide timely updates in relation to agreed activity for specific brands
- Monitor new line introduction
- Work with the Commercial Team to advise in relation to stock ordering and delivery arrangements
- Monitor sales targets and forecasts
- Sign off brands / products for newsletters
Essential qualities of the Assistant Buyer:
- Proven exceptional experience in buying and strong commercial acumen
- Experience or comprehension of the retail / ecommerce industry
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate with advanced excel skills
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.