Charity Manager (Admin, Budget, Operations)
Consultant role description
Turenne Consulting requires a consultant to provide specific services for one of their clients which is a charity focusing on French English bilingual educational projects.
The assignments are focused on the management of operational and administrative tasks of the client in the context of its operational and budgetary sustainability.
The consultant will assist Turenne Consulting with various tasks, as can be shown in the non-comprehensive list below, and will be responsible for the monitoring and reporting of operational tasks (budgets, cash-flows, liaison with legal, accounting and auditing companies).
The consultant will take instruction from the directors of Turenne Consulting and work in coordination with the other consultants contracted by Turenne Consulting who provide key information as and when required.
- Native English speaker or very high level in English
- Fluent in French (both written and spoken)
- Good command of budget, cash flow and expenses management
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Ability to manage assignments and deliver on time
- Ability to coordinate work with other parties in order to complete a task
- Autonomous, can work independently without need of micro-management
Scope of assignments:
- Budgetary monitoring and reporting to directors
- Operational management
- General administration (in coordination with the client’s accounting firm)
- Monitoring of the client’s existing loans
- Charity compliance work with auditor and accountant
- Any other suitable ad-hoc assignments related to the operational management of the client upon agreement with Directors