Rive Gauche is an high-end interior design company based in Holborn, WC1, Central London. We specialise in high-end residential and luxury hotel in London and globally offering a turnkey service from Interior Architecture, Interior Design, to Project Management.
We are looking for an exceptional Head of Operation to join our team.
- Increase Company Profitability
- Deliver outstanding customer satisfaction
- Develop Brand Awareness
- Attract and retain top talents among the team
- Manage Resources - Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of the business
- Communicate and nourish company vision & culture across the team
- Compliance - ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
- Finance - Review financial related to operation to promote efficiency & profitability. Negotiate with third Parties service provider/Suppliers
- Strategy - Liaising with the CEO to make decisions for operational activities and setting strategic goals.
- KPIs - Set Key Performance indicator & monitor those indicators on a regular basis
- Process - Prepare, implement business procedure and evaluate efficiency on regular basis
- Reporting - Evaluating overall performance by gathering, analysing and interpreting data
- Assist CEO in business Development function - Promote the Brand, PR, New Business development, social media
- Assist CEO in Customer relationship
Essential Skills and Experience
- 3 to 4 years Proven experience as Operations Manager or equivalent position
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Demonstrate understanding and experience within our industry
- Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM