We are looking to appoint an experienced Senior Procurement Officer on a fixed term contract to work within the Procurement Team and deliver above EU- threshold procurement by supporting, advising and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
This will be a fixed term contract for 18 months.
Experience and Skills required:
- A CIPS qualification, be degree-educated or have equivalent experience
- Experience and knowledge of common forms of contract
- Experience of leading on above EU threshold procurement processes
- Knowledge of the S20 process and its impact on procurement
- Extensive experience of stakeholder engagement including resident
- Experience of relevant project management
This is an exciting time to join the Procurement Team and be a champion for continuous procurement improvement within this organisation.
Your Next Step If you are available, please apply by sending your CV with a brief covering statement of how your skills and experience match.
Step Ahead is acting as an Employment Agency Step Ahead is committed to preventing discrimination in its recruitment practices by stimulating genuine equality of opportunity. This means that everyone is treated solely on the basis of competence and merit, regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexuality, ethnic, racial, religious or disability considerations, and we welcome applications from all sectors of the community.