Associate, Supply Chain Services
We're hiring into NatWest Markets Supply Chain Services in London at Associate level
- This is an opportunity to join a dedicated new supply chain management function for NatWest Markets, sourcing and managing third parties providing services to our front office businesses
- You'll become a trusted advisor to the business driving cost efficiency and innovation and delivering improved service and reduced third party risk
- The role is available at associate level
What you'll do
You'll play an important part in NatWest Markets' success by managing third party supplier relationships which provide value to the business. You'll source, select and contract with vendors based on their ability to provide solutions which meet business requirements in a cost effective manner, and work with front office stakeholders to see that accountable expenditure is managed to maximize value.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing all critical front office supplier relationships, including intra group agreements, to reduce risk and improve service delivery
- Providing market insights to senior stakeholders on benchmarking and continuous improvement
- Driving innovation and transformation, identifying opportunities to make efficiencies and achieve savings targets
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with strong experience sourcing and managing suppliers of market data, trading systems or brokerage. You'll have a deep understanding of procurement best practices, and ideally you'll hold a relevant professional qualification, such as from the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply.
We'll also expect:
- A history of building, developing and engaging strong relationships with stakeholders
- The proven ability to negotiate complex contracts with suppliers
- A track record of project delivery in a continuous improvement driven environment
- A history of influencing internally and externally, using diplomacy where needed
- The ability to work within governance to creatively solve business challenges
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 15% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
Apply for Associate, Supply Chain Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly