Procurement Manager - Engineering, Security
Procurement Manager - Engineering, Security and People Services Projects - Global Manufacturing Giant - £50-60K + Package - London / Middlesex
This Global Manufacturing organisation has been experiencing huge growth in the past decade, with no sign of this slowing up.
The organisation are now looking for a Procurement Manager to work on a variety of projects across the business involved with Engineering, Security and People Services for the business, with a spend of over £100M/year. The successful Procurement Manager will need to keep up to date with current affairs as it will be directly related to your work.
This Procurement Manager role will involve:
- The full cradle to grave procurement process, running full tenders and supplier relationship management
- Regularly completing market analysis to ensure that all the latest technology is up to date
- Keeping regularly up to date with what is going on in the news, as projects will be directly related to your work
- Engage with senior level stakeholders within the business
- Manage a team of buyers, ensuring they are full on board with your set strategy
The Procurement Manager will need to have:
- End to end strategic procurement experience
- Management experience
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to see the fruits of their labour and progress within a global business.
For more information regarding this position, please send across your CV to Emily at email@example.com or apply via this job board.
Key words: Projects, Procurement, London, Middlesex, Category Manager, Global, EMEA, Engineering, Security, People Services, Corporate Services, Manufacturing